Aluminum template is made of aluminum alloy construction template, also known as aluminum alloy template, refers to the module production design, after special equipment for extruding aluminium template, the aluminum panel, brackets and fittings system composed of three parts with complete supporting the use of general parts, installation dimensions of combination can be assembled into different size complex integral die set, template assembly, the industrialization construction of the system, solved the previous defects of traditional template, greatly improving the construction efficiency. Aluminum template design research and development and construction application, is a big development of the construction industry.
Efficacy and Advantages
The components of aluminum formwork system should be designed according to the characteristics of the floor, which requires high ability of the design technicians. About 80% of the modules in the aluminum formwork system can be recycled in multiple projects, while the remaining 20% can only be recycled in a class of standard floors. Therefore, the aluminum formwork system is suitable for super high-rise buildings or multi-storey buildings and villas with a high degree of standardization. In more urbanized areas, the following technical advantages can be reflected:
1) Short construction period. The aluminum formwork system is a quick disassembly formwork system. The normal construction of a set of formwork can reach one layer in four days, and the assembly line construction can be carried out better, which greatly improves the construction schedule and saves the management cost.
2) More times of repeated use and lower average use cost. Aluminum formwork system uses the aluminum alloy profile formed by overall extrusion as the raw material, a set of formwork specification construction can be turned over to use more than 300 times. The purchase price of a set of templates is spread out more evenly than that of traditional templates.
3) Convenient construction and high efficiency. The aluminum formwork system is simple and convenient to assemble, with an average weight of about 20kg. It is completely handled and assembled manually without any assistance from mechanical equipment. Moreover, the system design is simple, and the workers can get started quickly and the formwork can be turned over quickly. Skilled installers can install 20-30 square meters per person per day, greatly saving labor costs.
4) Good stability and high bearing capacity. The bearing capacity of most aluminum formwork systems can reach 60KN per square meter, which is enough to meet the bearing capacity requirements of most residential buildings.
5) Wide range of applications. Aluminum formwork is suitable for the use of wall, horizontal floor, column, beam, staircase, window sill, flapping board and other positions. It is also useful for secondary structural support forms such as ring beam, constructure column and reverse ridge.
6) Less split joints, high precision, good concrete surface effect after mold removal. After the aluminum building formwork is removed, the surface quality of concrete is smooth and clean, which can basically meet the requirements of facing and exposed concrete. There is no need for batching, which can save the cost of batching.
7) Less on-site construction garbage and simple support system. All parts of the aluminum formwork system can be reused. After the construction, there is no garbage on site. The support system is simple and easy to dismantle, so the whole construction environment is safe, clean and neat.
8) High standard and versatility. Aluminum template with many specifications, can be assembled according to the project with different specifications of the plate; The cost can be reduced by replacing only 20 or so non-standard panels when the used templates are converted into new buildings.
9) High recycling value. After the aluminum template is scrapped, when the residual value of waste treatment is high, the average cost advantage is obvious.
10) Low-carbon emission reduction. All materials of aluminum formwork system are renewable materials, which are in line with the national regulations on energy conservation, environmental protection, low carbon and emission reduction of building projects.
The largest aluminum template application builder is Vanke, one of the real estate industry leaders, Nearly all vanke's high-rise buildings are designated to adopt aluminum template system. In the building of vanke dream Factory, there is the use of aluminum template system. This is a symbol of great progress in our country's construction industry. Dongguan Vanke Pine Lake Legendary Garden project is also adopted the green construction system, in addition to the use of green building materials, but also the use of aluminum formwork system, the project as a green construction demonstration unit held a study tour, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development also actively promote the application of aluminum formwork construction.